Those of you who’ve been following this blog since the launch last November 4 know that the mission is to track the good, bad, and ugly of a real person bringing a real novel into the world. Part of that process has been watching the traffic on sites like this blog, my Web site (www.cherilaser.com), Amazon, etc. And now, with the launch this week of Separation of Faith, we have some new stats to follow.
So here’s an updated baseline since I haven’t posted stats for awhile:
- My Web site: 40,131 (38,515 at last posting)
- This blog: 3313 (2809 at last posting)
- Scribd.com: 1890 (1291 at last posting)
- Amazon–Separation of Faith: 151,543 (first posting)
- Amazon–The Truth About Cinnamon: 3,248,023 (This is approximately the same as the last posting, which I honestly couldn’t find and didn’t much want to either). I anticipate that this number will improve to some unknown degree as the interest in Separation of Faith increases and especially when the 2nd Edition version of Cinnamon is published in about a month).
Watching these numbers move in the desired direction will be fun (one can only hope … 🙂 …)
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend ahead!